1. Paul is watching Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure with the older boys this evening. I will not get sucked in. I will not get sucked in. I will not get sucked in. WYLD STALLYNS!!!!
2. I had a Bill & Ted centerfold (non-naked variety) when I was in high school. One side was Bill. The other side was Ted. Sometimes I thought one was cuter, and sometimes I CHANGED MY MIND. Now I think Rufus is cutest.
3. Not that I'm watching it. No.
4. May I recommend donating blood? It makes you feel like an awesome person. Plus, there is a bit of a natural high, via lightheadedness and the cookies/juice they make you eat afterward. Whooof!
5. Caesar is "a salad dressing dude." Joan of Arc is "Noah's wife." NOT THAT I'M WATCHING IT.
6. We have named the cat. His name is Benchley. The children are unhappy with this choice, and we are disregarding them. PBBBBBBBTTTTTTHHHHHHTTTT, children!
7. Remember when I was searching for a non-ticking clock? I chose one:
Infinity Instruments Orange Retro Wall Clock. It was a bit of a risk, because it doesn't SAY it's non-ticking. But it didn't have a second hand, and I liked it well enough to use it elsewhere in the house if it ticked, so I ordered it---and it doesn't tick! Yay! I might have chosen it in aqua, but I thought orange would look better in the boys' bedroom. Maybe later I'll get the aqua one for the kitchen.
8. Every spring I keep a close eye on the Traverse Bay chocolate-covered DRIED cherries I love more than any other candy. Because every spring, Amazon.com clears them out before summer makes it too hot to store and ship them. And lo, they have gone on clearance: $18 for a 4-pound box. I bought eight pounds. WHAT?
9. Be excellent to each other. Party on, dudes.
Life-improving products, part 4 - (Continued from part 1, part 2, and part 3.) Stearns Youth Life Vest (photo from Amazon.com). I’d been too scared to take the kids to any body of water oth...