Kara's gratitude blogging has been rubbing off on me: reading her list every day gets me in the habit of thinking what things I'd put on my own lists, if I were making daily lists. I will make just ONE little list:
1. a child who went back to sleep in his crib after falling asleep in the car
2. clouds that look like things
3. postage stamp choices
4. pregnant friends
5. newborn-sized clothes, in pink/purple/butterflies/flowers
6. graham crackers and goldfish crackers
7. clean towels that don't have any lingering mildew smell
8. Lindt chocolate on clearance
9. finding a new source for postcards
10. still being friends even when we disagree---mwah!
Do you want to play, too? Add to the list in the comment section!
Life-improving products, part 4 - (Continued from part 1, part 2, and part 3.) Stearns Youth Life Vest (photo from Amazon.com). I’d been too scared to take the kids to any body of water oth...