1) Book about a mother who lost three babies in infancy AND has to submissively allow another daughter to be sold to a silk factory.
2) An hour with the Registered Sex Offender list. There are two RSOs in our neighborhood. Both were convicted for crimes involving children under age 13.
3) Ending of miniseries, carefully recorded, cuts out. Nothing seems to be wrong with the DVD. Nevertheless, the last 2 minutes are unviewable.
4) Mosquito bites.
5) Reeky house.
6) We really should be saving for retirement.
7) Target seems to have a new policy about filling their aisles with pallets.
8) Fun pay-it-forward contests are over.
Life-improving products, part 4 - (Continued from part 1, part 2, and part 3.) Stearns Youth Life Vest (photo from Amazon.com). I’d been too scared to take the kids to any body of water oth...